This page describes Commercial Pricing. Excuse the dust - some elements are currently under construction.
Philosophy: Pricing and Availability
We believe Automated Business Logic confers remarkable value, and we have designed Pricing and Availability to make it easy for you to try it:
- The full product is available as a download for evaluation, development and testing. It includes source.
- Small systems (e.g., pilots) can be deployed without charge, although you must obtain a proper Community license
- Tiered pricing is according to value, a simple scheme that is proportional to the number of Domain Objects automated (Logic Objects in the table below)
- We want to enable/encourage the development of packaged applications. Development is supported by the full product download, and production requires an appropriate pricing model that spreads costs over multiple installations
- Support pricing is not the conventional "formula based on License price" - it is set to enable us to provide the kind of first class support we believe is appropriate for mission critical systems
We reserve the right to alter this pricing schedule, without notice.
Commercial Pricing Schedule
These apply to organizations who purchase the software directly for in-house applications. Application size is not the number of tables in the database - it is the Business Logic Components. Domain objects without logic (e.g., code tables) are not counted.
For volume discounts (5 apps and more), please contact us.
(# Logic Objects)
|1 - 12
|13 - 25
|26 - 50
|51 - 100
|101 - 200
|201 - 400
Commercial Annual Support
Community support : free
- email support (best effort)
- access to discussion board
- no maintenance, must download updates
- email support
- access to all online resources
- no response time guarantee
- incident cap : 3
- limited phone support for 3 incidents
- one screen sharing session
- phone support for up to 7 incidents
- 3 screen sharing sessions
- response within 2 business days for production problems, 4 days for development down
- phone support for up to 20 incidents
- 6 screen sharing sessions
- response within 1 business day for production-down problems, 3 days for development down
|Support Type||Email |
(Production, Development down)|
To serve you better, we respectfully recommend:
- Appoint a designated contact for each project, who will
- Vet issues
- check for duplicates / existing issues
- Be thoroughly familiar with BusLogicIntro samples
- The chances of providing a useful and timely response go up exponentially if we can recreate the problem
- Please include sample code, data and run instructions, and a database diagram of relevant objects (hand sketch is fine)
- When impractical, please try to recreate in BusLogicIntro
If we determine that a support call represents a services need (i.e., need assistance in how to solve a problem), we will formally notify you of that, and, at your option, convert the incident into a paid support engagement.
Software firms that develop packages for repeated re-sales can develop using the download. Special License pricing is available for each installation. These are typically paid by the developing software firm, who also provides support. These are typically negotiated based on the cost of the resold project. These range from revenue sharing at the low end, to large volume discounts (negotiated separately) at the high end.
We are also eager to meet the needs of non-profit and educational institutions. Please contact us and we'll be delighted to work something out with you.